Request for Proposals - Independent Medical Education
argenx supports the global healthcare community’s independent initiatives to improve patient outcomes in areas of unmet medical need aligned to our medical and scientific strategies. Through this RFP, we intend to support independent medical education programs in the following areas of interest:
Areas of Interest
- Myasthenia gravis disease symptom heterogeneity (i.e. variability and fluctuations in individual symptom expression and burden over time, and impact on patient quality of life)
- Clinical trial data and real-world evidence in neuromuscular diseases that explore symptom control with periods of relative stability
- Information on individualized dosing based on symptomatology and potential treatment-free periods while patients are asymptomatic
- Education on how comorbidities may affect MG treatment decisions and how “individualized” treatment helps avoid excessive/unnecessary regimens
- Minimum IME requirement is 1 credit for all proposals
- Physicians (neuromuscular, neuroimmunology, neuro-ophthalmology, general neurology), advanced practice providers (including NPs/PAs), pharmacists, infusion nurses.
- Please specify all regions this proposal covers. If multiple regions, please specify how the program will be broken down.
- Application deadline: April 14th, 2023
- Grant award notification: May 1st, 2023
Questions or proposals regarding this RFP must be submitted to [email protected]. If interested in submitting a proposal for review, please use our grants portal found here.
About argenx Grants:
Decisions for grants are made through a formal, grant review and decision-making process. The Grant Review Committee assesses and approves applications based upon need, design, scientific rigor, independence and compliance, Approvals depend on available funding, the volume of requests, and alignment with argenx’s areas of interest.