Request for Proposals - Continuing Medical Education
argenx supports the global healthcare community’s independent initiatives (e.g., research, quality improvement, and education) to improve patient outcomes in areas of unmet medical need that are aligned with argenx medical and scientific strategies. Through this RFP, it is our intent to support CME programs in the following areas of interest.
Areas of Interest
- Potential impact of emerging gMG targeted therapies on clinical outcomes and quality of life,
- Treatment goals, including MSE
- Long term safety and efficacy of emerging targeted treatments towards FcRn and IgG recycling
- Implementation of systematic monitoring for glucocorticoid adverse events in the gMG clinical setting
- Efforts to quantify treatment response and the role of patient reported outcome measures
- Recent advances in patient reported outcome measures in gMG
- The importance of the patient voice in gMG treatment goals and therapy selection
- Individualized dosing as part of evolving treatment paradigm
- Minimum CME/CE requirement, 1 credit for all proposals
- Educational credits in North America and Europe
- MDs, NPs, PAs, PharmD/RPh in neurology, neuromuscular, or neuroimmunology disease space.
- Request for Proposal Opens: October 10th, 2022
- Application deadline: November 1st, 2022
About argenx Grants:
Decisions for grants are made through a formal, grant review and decision-making process. The Grant Review Committee assesses and approves applications based upon need, design, scientific rigor, independence and compliance, Approvals depend on available funding, the volume of requests, and alignment with argenx’s areas of interest.